[ N E X T M O V E ] what an amazing past 24 hours Ive had. I took a chance over…


[ N E X T M O V E ] what an amazing past 24 hours Ive had. I took a chance over the weekend and applied for a Weight Loss Consultant role at Jenny Craig. As soon as I seen the role advertised I knew it was something I could absolutely see myself loving doing. Well that chance application turned into an awesome interview and then a few hours after that a phone call that would truly make me jump with joy. I was offered the job of my dreams! Helping other people from all walks of life success in their weight loss journeys too. I absolutely cant wait to take this next step in my journey and be apart of something so amazing in others journeys too. Orientation starts tomorrow and training begins next week! I cant wait ……………………………………………………………. #newcareer #career #weightlossconsultant #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #weightlosssuccess #dreamjob #weightlossupport #whenthestarsalign #onedoorclosesanotheropens #happy #proud #corporate #workwear #newjob



Source by sandygcbarriollk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog